Monday, September 19, 2011

Dear Lover

We spend every night together. It's the single greatest thing I look forward to when the sun goes down. I know that once everyone has faded into the moonlight, and I am sitting alone, you will shortly come and enjoy my company with me. When you finally arrive by my side, whatever happened that day, doesn't matter. Just hearing your voice calms my nervous. The touch of your skin warms my heart.

The last time we were together, our lips touched. And when our lips touched I almost forgot to breath. The greatest time's of my life are when I am with you. I don't know what I would do with you out you, lover. I've known you for years, and you've played a pretty big part of my life for some years now. A dream without you seems unfamiliar. Almost like it wasn't even a dream. There's not a single person I love more then you. But I never seem able to tell you that. Probably because most of the time I am with you, I am speechless. Stuck gazing into your eyes. Getting lost in your words, and getting high from your touch.

The last night we spent together, you disappeared without saying goodbye even before the sun came up. Without a final kiss goodbye. Without a comforting hug to reassure me you will return, you just disappear. And when the sun rises, I find myself laying there cold, and alone wondering when I will see you again. With no way of getting in contact with you, I go through my day wondering how I can let you know I'm still thinking of you, and never forgot you. And when all hope sees to vanish, and loneliness sets in, I close my eyes and then you are there. Your arms wrap around me and it almost brings tears to my eyes.

Just thinking about your touch now, makes me wish I was dreaming just to see you. You are just simply impossible to get out of my head.

Dear Lover. I wish you weren't unknown. I wish you had a name. I wish you had a face. I wish you were more then just a dream. I wish you would become my reality. I wish you were real.

Dear Lover. I wish you were more then just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment