Monday, November 15, 2010

Dream On

So, I'm currently on some medication to help me quit smoking. The meds that I'm taking are Bupropion. One of the side effects from the mediation is weird dreams. I've been getting weird dreams alot. A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that I was at some random house investigating a random murder scene. But this wasn't just any regular murder scene... Some one had murdered a muppet. It was my job to investigate the house of the muppets and find out which muppet was the killer. Now, this was a completely serious dream. And no, I don't know which muppet was killed, I never got to see the body and his/her name was never mentioned.

Another dream I had was that I was watching Scrubs The Movie. But this movie was... Um... Dirty... The entire movie was just J.D. and Elliot doing the dirty dirt. After the dream the next day, I was watching Scrubs on T.V. and felt very awkward... Almost like they knew I watched them have sex. The great part about that great, Elliot looks amazing naked.

Those are really the only dreams I remember because they were the most recent... I'm not complaining or anything. I'm really enjoying these dreams. It's fun to wake up in the morning and sit up in your bed and just say to yourself "what the fuck just happened?"

No comments:

Post a Comment