Monday, December 6, 2010

Neglected?

I feel like I've totally ignored this blog. I think I'm going to start posting a song of the day here.

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I've had nothing to say these past couple of days. Alot has been happening. And I mean ALOT. I wish I could say what's been going on, but it's alittle bit private. I think I can count on one hand the people who know everything that's going on.

But enough of that. Christmas time is coming, and it's coming quick. I have to figure out how I'm going to get Christmas gifts this year.... Money's running out and it looks like nothing's coming in for who knows how long.

I've applied to over 10 different places and not a single place has called me back. No one wants to hire me because I have no experience. I have no experience because no one will hire me. It's a pretty vicious circle that never ends.

It's like, as soon as I'm able to finally take a breath, something knocks the wind back out of me. It's beginning to become a real pain in the ass. But hey, isn't that what life is? Just a big pain in the ass. I know things will turn around, and I'm hoping that it's gonna be soon. It's just one of those feelings you have when you know something's going to happen, but you just don't know what, or when...

Well, fingers crossed to hoping that something good happens and happens soon.

Bye, I'm going to go back to watching Whip It. Ellen Page doesn't know it, but we are going to get married sometime soon. Maybe that's the good feeling I'm having.

Peace and love and all that shitty Christmas saying stuff to make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Love Dann.

No comments:

Post a Comment