Sunday, May 15, 2011

Frustration Settles In.

These past couple of days have been a very frustrating couple of days for me. It's just those moments where nothing seems to work out in your favor. I have people who won't talk to me, and won't tell me why they won't talk to me. That's one thing that I cannot stand. If there's something wrong and you refuse to talk it out with me. Problems won't get fixed if you ignore them. And then I don't understand how you can turn around and be mad at me because you won't even give me the chance to fix what ever is wrong. How am I supposed to know anything is wrong if you won't tell me anything is wrong and how am I supposed to fix it if you won't even give me the time to fix it. But that's just one thing.... And it's not happening with one person. There are several people involved in this. Some are minor things, and some are major.... Or atleast, I assume since no one wants to fill me in.

And, on another note, I'm pretty sure I've destroyed an amazing friendship with a friend. Not too long ago I said somethings to this person... Somethings I now realize should have never been said because now things have been destroyed, and I don't see them getting fixed any time soon. I didn't even say anything hurtful. The only thing I did was let my true feelings come out and it got completely shot down. Yes, I was down and out for awhile, being hurt what not, but what normal human being wouldn't be hurt when they tell some one how much they love them and the other person can only say no. Points were made very clear that the past is gone and most likely never even existed to the other person. But I moved on from that. I'm over it, and I'm moving on.

This is exactly what I was afraid of happening. The complete opposite of what I wanted. All I wanted to do was get closer to this person, and here I am getting farther and farther away from them each day. It's one of those things where there's nothing I can do about it either.

To be honest, the one thing I have learned from this situation is to never tell some one EXACTLY how you feel. If you have feelings for some one, just tell them alittle bit of it and see what happens. If you get accepted, awesome tell them alittle more. If you get shot down, your friendship won't be destroyed because of the feelings you.

No comments:

Post a Comment