Thursday, May 26, 2011

Up In The Air.

I think I figured out why I try so hard not to be alone... And the movie Up In The Air helped me realize it... I want to find my co pilot. My planes going, and it's crashing into the first thing that I see, but I want some one to be there with me... I ...don't want this plane to crash by it's self, I want some one to be with who understands why the plane is crashing, and some one who could grab control of the plane and keep it from crashing. I'm a fucking wreck and I need some one to keep me on track. I'm a mess, a drunk, and legally, an alcoholic.

I'm so afraid of being alone being I don't want this train wreck of mine to continue to pile up and become worse... Not only do I want, I need some one to take control and keep me from making an accident into a wreckage... That's why I can't be alone... I'm a wreck and I'm afraid if I don't find some one to help me fix everything, it will get worse... I need a co pilot take control of this plane before it crashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment