Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm That Type Of Guy.

I'm the type of guy that will turn up his radio, not only to prevent others from hearing his screams, but to prevent himself from hearing them too. I'm the type of guy who keeps everything inside because he can't trust anyone anymore, for he has been hurt too severely too often in the past. I'm the type of guy who looks, but never pursues. The one who's always quiet, in the corner, watching as others make total and complete fools of themselves. I'm the type of guy who, once I know you, will help you through anything, even if I don't like you. The type of guy who doesn't like to see people hurt, even though he's hurting so much on the inside. I'm the type of guy that can make your day when I talk, or smile because the only way I can survive is to see the smiles on other faces. I'm the type of guy that never got good grades, because I didn't care. The type of guy who will do any dare, just for the rare thrill. I'm the type of guy that is numb inside, but wear a smile just so people don't see the pain I hide. I'm the type of guy you can trust with anything, even if I don't trust myself. Any secret will never be told

I'm the type of guy who hates to get lost in though, for he is afraid of memories. I'm the type of guy who likes to do things by myself. I'm the type of guy that is hard, emotionless, hardhearted, apathetic... but doesn't let it show. I'm your "normal" guy on the outside, but "not-so-normal" one on the inside. I'm the type of guy that collects love quotes and sad, touching quotes, just for fun.

I'm just me....That's the type of guy I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment